Package Price – US$800.00 (including tax) – Package includes: -
* Meeting couple at Hotel as soon after arrival as convenient to them. At this meeting all points are discussed for arrangements to visit the Ministry of Home Affairs for their License and ancillary requests are also discussed.
* Round trip transfers to Ministry. (Wedding coordinator accompanies guests on this private transfer and remains with them at Ministry of Home Affairs). This is the only occasion when the couple has to appear in person until the day they say ” I Do “.
* Stamps for special Licence
* Marriage Licence Fee
* Minister’s Fee
* Wedding Cake
* Bottle of Champagne
* Bride’s Posy Bouquet
* Groom’s Buttonhole
* Obtaining registered copy of Marriage Certificate from Registrar’s Office in Bridgetown.
* Two witnesses are required on the wedding day and we will provide them if guests do not have their own.
At all times the couple will have the full service of our wedding coordinator who will accompany the clients to the Ministry of Home Affairs, etc., and take care of coordinating their ancillary requirements and be in attendance at the wedding venue on the day of the wedding.
Application for a marriage licence must be made by both parties in person, at the office of the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Valid Passports or the original or certified copied of the applicants’ birth certificates;
If either party was married previously and widowed, a certified copy of the marriage certificate and death certificate in respect of the deceased spouse;
If either party was divorced, an original Decree Absolute, or a certified copy of the Final Judgment, not a Decree Nisi;
NB: All documents not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
Arrangements should be made with a Marriage Officer (a Magistrate or a Minister of Religion authorized to be a Marriage Officer) prior to the completion of the application form for the licence. A letter from the Marriage Officer who has consented to perform the marriage ceremony should be presented at the time of filing the application.
A marriage may be solemnized immediately after the issue of the licence.
Steel Pan – US$300.00 per hour
Video/DVD – US$500.00
Photographs for 36 prints & negatives – US$400.00
Photographs for 24 prints & negatives – US$350.00
ABOVE PRICES ARE APPROXIMATE & SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPENDING ON RATES PREVAILING WHEN SERVICES ARE OFFERED.